Thursday, October 28, 2010

Metal Mulisha Rockstar And New Era Hat Shirt Lot 80hat

 
Up for sale is a Metal Mulisha Hat and T-shirt Lot. The lot includes 2 hats and 4 t-shirts. The first hat is a black pre worn Metal Mulisha/Rockstar colab stretfit size large-Xlarge. The second hat is a New Era Metal Mulisha white pinstrip new era hat size 7 1/4 that has been sitting in my closet since the day I bought it. All the t-shirts are original Metal Mulisha adult size medium. The shirts have been worn and previously washed so they may show some signs of fading and slim fitting from drying. Included with the tees is the Jeremy Lusk RIP shirt which was put out when he passed away tragically in a motocross incident. I tried taking the best pictures possible so that what you see is what you get. Originally I was only going to sell the hats by themselves but decided to throw in the t-shirts as a plus which is why I started the bid so low. The shirts no longer fit me since I've gained a few pounds. All items come from a smoke free/pet free home. All sales are final. I only ship within the US, no international shipping. I only accept paypal payment, due within 24 hours of auction end. You will get tracking info as soon as the payment goes through paypal. Good Luck and Thank you for checking out my auction.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment